Oil, pastel, graphite and colored pencil.
- Juried Selection: Chosen a "Master of Fantasy Artist", 2005, Epilogue
- Juried Selection: Chosen a "Master of Fantasy Artist", 2004, Epilogue
- Juried Selection: Western States Horse Expo Art Show, 2nd place award, Sacramento, California, USA, June 2004
- Juried Selection: Western States Horse Expo Art Show, 2nd place award, Sacramento, California, USA, June 1999
- Juried Selection: Rasmussen Gallery Art Show, 1997
- Grape Festival Art Show; 1st place award; Lodi, California USA, September 1997
- Annual Almond Blossom Festival Art Show; Ripon, California, USA, Spring 1995
- Rasmussen Art Gallery, Angwin, California USA 2001
- St. Helena Public Gallery, St. Helena California USA 2000
- St. Helena Public Gallery, St. Helena California USA 1995
- Judge - "Ex Arte Equinus International Equine Art Competition"
(2007), Art Horse Magazine
FEATURED ARTIST OF THE MONTH - online
- Pacifica Tile Art Studio - Art Tile, since 2006; "The Four Horses of the Apocalypse", "A Kiss for Mommy" and "Mommy & Me"
- Arabian Horse Source, Inc. - Website, brochures and promotional materials; 2006 "Mommy and Me"
- Epilogue – 2005 Masters of Fantasy poster: “A Kiss for Mommy”
- SunsOut Inc. - Jigsaw puzzles, 2005; "A Kiss for Mommy" and "Mommy and Me"
- SunsOut Inc. - Jigsaw puzzles, since 2003; "Fire and Ice" and "The Four Horses of the Apocalypse"
- Leanin' Tree Inc. - Holiday Greeting Cards; 2000, 2001, 2003 - "Where Hearts are Warmed"
- Barton-Cotton - Holiday Greeting Cards; 2003 - "Where Hearts are Warmed" (Sub-licensed through Leanin' Tree Inc.)
- Kustom Krafts Inc. - Needlecraft; From mid 90's to present. 14 works licensed. Click here to view the list of artworks
- "Delightfully Vegetarian Cookbook", ink drawing illustrations. Published 1991.
TELEVISION - RADIO
- Funeral and Public Memorial Services of famous singing cowboy actor Roy Rogers; Oil portrait of "Roy Rogers and Trigger" displayed with flowers and memorabilia. July 11, 1998
- TV Interview: "On the Go" TV program 1972
- Radio Interview: from Roy Roger's Apple Valley Inn, 1968. Apple Valley, California
- Sidelines - Oct. 2007 - "The Four Horses of the Apocalypse" oil painting
- Equine Vision Magazine - Winter 2003 - "Where Hearts are Warmed" oil painting
- Arabian Visions Magazine - Sept./Oct. 1995 - "Razteza and Foal" oil portrait
- Arabian Horse World - Dec 1970 - "Santa's New Ride" oil painting
- Valley Horse Review - Dec 1970 - "Surprise Package" pencil drawing
- The Catalog for Needleworkers, Spring 2003 - "Fire and Ice" in cross-stitch
- Southern California Spring Arabian Sale; 1997, 1995 - Pamona, California
- Third Arabian Classic Sale - Sacramento, California 1972
- First Arabian Spring Classic Sale, Sacramento, California, 1970; 2nd Sale 1971
- Southern California Arabian Trophy Sale, Pamona California, 1973, 1972, 1971, 1970, 1969
- Southern California Spot o Rama Sale, Pamona California April 1970, May 1970 (2 separate sale catalogs)
HORSE SHOW PROGRAM COVERS
- 18th Annual Spring Arabian Horse Show; (Cal-Expo) 1971. Sacramento, California
- All-Arabian Show 1970; Antioch, California, USA
- 17th Annual Spring Arabian Horse Show (Cal-Expo) 1970. Sacramento, California
- 16th Annual Arabian Horse Show; 1969
- 2nd Annual All-Arabian Horse Show; 1969, Antioch California USA
- Tutto Arabi (International Arabian horse magazine); Aug. 2014 issue, hardcopy or online. The artist is featured in an eight page gallery that included large color images of eight paintings.
- Sidelines; Oct. 2007, pg. 88, Featured color images of four paintings
- InformArt; Fall 2004, pg. 16 "The Four Horses of the Apocalypse"
- Equine Vision Magazine; Summer 2004, pg 24-25 "Four Horses of the Apocalypse"
- Equine Vision Magazine; Spring 2003, pg 38 "Portraying the Essence of the Horse" Sharlene Lindskog-Osorio
- Equine Vision Magazine; Winter 2003, pg 10 "From the Heart"
- Futureblast (UK Needlecraft Magazine); 2001, pg 2 "Fantasy Horses"
- Western Horseman; Feb 1999, pg 112-114 "Gallery"
- Western Horseman; Dec 1999, pg 162-163 "A Holiday Gift"
- The Equine Image; Oct-Nov 1998, pg 59 "Artist's Tribute to Roy Rogers"
- Equine Images; Oct-Nov 1995 pg 16 "Fadjur's Hana" (painting)
- Arabian Visions Magazine; Oct 1995, pg 21, "Sharlene Lindskog-Osorio"
- The St. Helena Star, Jan 13, 2000 "Library Exhibit" St. Helena, CA
- The Record (Stockton, CA) Aug 15, 1998 - half page in color
"Roy Rogers' Family Embraces former Stocktonian's Gift"
- Napa Valley Register, Aug 6, 1998 - Artist News "Tribute to Roy Rogers", Napa Valley CA
- St. Helena Star, Feb 2, 1995 - "My Paintbrush for a Horse"
PERMANENT PUBLIC COLLECTIONS
- Roy Rogers - Dale Evans Museum, Branson, MO USA
"Roy Rogers and Trigger" painting.
Update: The museum has closed permanently.
- Jack Tone Ranch (Museum) the home of Fadjur. Stockton, California. Two paintings of "Fadjur"
PRIVATE COLLECTIONS / COMMISSIONS
Over the years the Artist has portrayed hundreds of horses (and other subjects) by commission, as well as selling work to private collectors. Information withheld for privacy of clients.